Become a Museum Member
As a valued Museum you will receive the following special benefits:
- Museum access during regular hours
- Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Give input on the future direction of ACAM
- Able to hold a position on the Board of Directors
- Receive newsletter & notice of upcoming events
- Exclusive access to cockpits of select aircraft
- Work on restoration and preservation projects
- Discount at the Museum Gift Shop
Becoming a member is easy!
Simply fill in our online form and securely pay with your credit card via PayPal. You may also mail in a cheque if you prefer, instructions will be provided upon form completion.
Become a member by post
Download and print off the membership form here, send it along with your cheque or payment details made payable to ‘Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum’ to our address at :
PO Box 44006
1658 Bedford Hwy.
Become a member in person
Please download and print off the membership form here, and then next time you come into the Museum simply bring in your completed form and let one of our volunteer staff know that you would like to become a member, they will be more than delighted to help.