Your support will help us give our visitors a truly unique and rewarding experience and help us to fulfill our vision to fulfill our vision to be Atlantic Canada’s leading aviation museum, a regional centre of excellence that inspires dreams of flight for present and future generations.
To complete your application please send us your cheque made payable to:
Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum
and mail it to:
PO Box 44006
1658 Bedford Hwy.
The many benefits of membership include:
- Museum access during regular hours
- Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Give input on the future direction of ACAM
- Able to hold a position on the Board of Directors
- Receive the newsletter & notice of upcoming events
- Exclusive access to cockpits of select aircraft
- Work on restoration and preservation projects
- Discount at the gift shop
Please let us know if you’ve been thinking about becoming a volunteer.
We’d love to hear from you and if you haven’t visited recently, why not stop by for a visit!
The ACAM Leadership Team
PS: Your Membership Card will be in the mail to you very soon